With experienced technical resources, EHV Power can provide a full range of design, installation and maintenance services and tailor their delivery to meet with specific customer requirements.
Our focus is on meeting client needs to provide custom solutions. We have a proven record of delivering projects successfully – safely, on time and on budget.
We offer comprehensive Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) capabilities, which give clients a single point of accountability, simplified project management and increased cost efficiency. We provide full lifecycle competencies, from design and build to maintenance to emergency services. No challenge has proven too great for our highly skilled workforce, which can mobilize quickly to any location.
EHV Power was launched in 1997, but its roots date back to the 1950s with Canada Wire & Cable. We are committed to the highest standards for the safety of our people, the quality of our work and the protection of our environment.
EHV Power is part of the USi group of companies.
EHV Power has worked on high voltage underground transmission cable systems for electrical utilities, independent power producers and developers across North America as well as in international markets.
We know that each customer has unique requirements that cannot be satisfied with typical or off-the-shelf solutions. That is why we provide custom services. We form partnerships with our customers to leverage their knowledge of their own environment with our specialized high voltage cable knowledge, experience and equipment to create an individualized solution that works.
Select client list:
- BC Hydro
- Black & McDonald
- Churchill Falls Labrador Corp.
- ENMAX Corporation
- Hydro One
- Manitoba Hydro
- NB Power
- Nova Scotia Power
- Ontario Power Generation
- SNC Lavalin
- TransCanada Energy
- American Transmission Company / Edison Sault
- Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Boston Edison Company / NStar
- Dashiell Corp
- Dow Chemical
- Excel Energy
- Florida Power & Light
- InfraSource / PG&E
- National Grid USA
- New Century Energies / Xcel Energy
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company / Black & Veatch
- Petelco / Gates Foundation
- Savannah Electric
- Seattle City Light / Puget Sound Energy
- Southern California Edison
Central / South America
- Celmec / Fortuna (Bermuda and Longo)
- Empresa Nacional de Energía Eléctrica (Honduras)
- Fortuna S. A. (Panama)
- Lord Electric (Puerto Rico)
- Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (Puerto Rico)
- Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (Trinidad)